Wrong serial code in boxed version?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Paul Nutt, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Nutt

Paul Nutt Registered Member

Hi. I just purchased the boxed TI 10 Home from NewEgg. Inside the box is a small white single fold quick start guide for Disk Director Suite 10.0 that includes a serial code.

When I tried to install TI 10 from the installation CD, the serial code reports as invalid. I registered my product online with Acronis and it also appears as Disk Director Suite 10.0.

My question is: Did I get the wrong serial code or is this code for the DD 10 demo on the CD? Of course, the follow up question is: Where is my serial code for TI 10? My trial version is about to expire. :(

Thank you!

2. prius04

prius04 Registered Member

Can't be certain, of course, but it sure sounds like someone stuck the wrong quick start guide inside the box. I bought two copies of ATI 10 Home from Newegg and both quick start guides read "TRUE IMAGE 10 HOME" at the top.

3. como

como Registered Member

Contact Acronis Sales by email with a copy of your receipt and the insert, also include a link to this tread and ask for a new serial number.

4. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Carelfully check the rest of that Quick Start Guide - if the guide is for TI 10. Some have reported that the serial number is written in very tiny print in a part of the guide that is not obvious.

5. Paul Nutt

Thank you everyone for the good advice. I did open a technical support incident and validated the Quick Start guide is for DD10. I'm sure it will get taken care of one way or another.

6. Paul Nutt

Hi. Me again. :)

FYI: Acronis responded and I will return TI10 to NewEgg for a replacement or refund.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.