Wrong Email

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dazza, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazza

Dazza Registered Member

Chaps hope you can help
    After purchasing a 3 year license for a friend's laptop I was given the wrong email address(or should I say a missing digit). Now I've emailed eset with this problem but not received a reply. Can anyone help or do I have to wait for the Eset boys to reply.
    Kinda on a very short time scale now as I'm going home tomorrow and want to get this up and running before I leave.
    So any help will be very,and I mean very,much appreciated.
    Cheers

2. lodore

lodore Registered Member

you could install the trial for now and once the license code is sorted out go to update and click update to full version type in code and it is then the full version
    lodore

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

The trial version lasts for 30 days so you can use it until you fix the mistake.
    You can download it from here
    http://www.eset.com/download/index.php
    Install it using Typical settings . After you receive the appropraite username/password , tell this person to input them in Control Center->Update->Full version

Make sure you have mailed the correct people -> UK guys:
    http://www.eset.co.uk/company/contact.php

4. Dazza

Dazza Registered Member

Thanks guys.
    Have installed the trial version and left my friend with a set of instructions on how to upgrade when he has the new user name and password.
    Thanks again fellas:thumb:

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome ! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.