Would need some advice about imaging programs (free ones).

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Yanick, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yanick

Yanick Registered Member

Hey folks,

I am looking for an imaging software that is free and has the ability to make complete backup of windows 7 x64 which is located in SSD drive (64gb size)
    And 2 WDC 1 Tera hard drives converted to dynamic disks via windows. So would there be eny program that can make Full backup of evrything, and restore evrything? :doubt:
    I was having problems with hardware raid so i had to use windows own, it's working very well otherwise.

I heard that Macrium Reflect would have dynamic disk support in v5. (currently in beta). Dont know if they add support to free version. Or when it will be released.

On this forum ppl are very knowledgable, ive seen. So i hope someone has answer :)

Apologies for my grammar :D

2. Spiral123

Spiral123 Registered Member

What is the reason you converted to dynamic disks... Guess too late to go back now, but I have never realized a benefit over the complexities with disk tools with using Microsoft's dynamic disks... Maybe check clonezilla for dynamic disk support.

3. Yanick

Yanick Registered Member

Yes it is.. bit too late.
    Was testing with ''software raid''.
    Thanks, CloneZilla did the trick! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.