Worth getting eXpendia AVK Dual Engine Anti-Virus/Trojan ?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by gate1975mlm, Jun 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gate1975mlm

gate1975mlm Registered Member

I have been hearing really good things about eXpendia AVK Dual Engine Anti-Virus/Trojan. But there seems to be no trail version. Would you buy this software without trying it first?

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

You can get some information on avk here

3. Arin

Arin Registered Member

depends on what system you are running and for what.

4. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

I wouldnt (personally) as it may not work too well on ones system and( as some have found out) has been taken off or relegated to an on demand . I dont think you get your monies back either if you dont like it . Some countries allow a 7 day or more cooling off pariod and the company have to repay it back if you are not satisfied (Im not sure what the law is in USA ). I think that any company that doesnt allow a trial or 30 day money back should be treated carefully as hard sell is hard sell . kind of like the old time share days .

5. Pigman

Pigman Registered Member

Maybe the single-engine version is worth a look? 10 bucks makes it the cheapest commercial AV I've ever seen...

But I ought to remind you that I am a complete n00b, so you really should not pay too much attention to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.