I have just today reinstalled w2kpro, and, of course wormguard. after wormguard i decided to install opera, and, at the end of the install procedure, I got an error message that GLB21.tmp was stuffed in some way. The install works, (ie the program is useable) but no uninstall logs are created so an uninstall becomes a nightmare of poking about in the registry. (apologies for the long tale) Anyway, I had had this problem before, with ZApro (*real* nightmare territory) and other progs.. today's episode made me wonder if there was some conflict with wormguard, so I uninstalled the protection, reinstalled opera, and there ya go...no error messages. I have been able to repeat the process and get the error again. theres nothing unusual about my w2k install, its pretty much bog standard, and at this point in time, the only other thing i have newly installed is Nero, which was not installed during the last episodes of this prob...so thats not it. hope that this is a bug in wormguard, and not my computer.