Workstations installed via Push not showing in Admin Kit

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by bchandler, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bchandler

bchandler Registered Member

I installed ESET NOD32 AV Business edition on 5 workstations a few days ago via the Admin Kit's push install feature, but they're not appearing in the Admin Kit's clients window. The config settings on the package I used to install is set to use the Admin Kit server for remote administration and the correct port is being used, and that no firewalls are running on this server.
    Can someone point me the right direction to get this resolved?
    Thanks.

2. dmaasland

dmaasland Registered Member

Is the address in "Remote Administration" a FQDN or IP? Can you ping that address succesfully from the client?

3. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

Hi bchandler,

Also, make sure the port used is 2222 and there's no firewall blocking communication between the server and clients.

In the ERA console, click on Tools > Server options and make sure that the proper number of clients allowed is displayed under the 'License information' heading. If it is incorrect, there could be a problem with the license file.

Lastly, you can check the era.log and search for any errors:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\logs\era.log

4. bchandler

bchandler Registered Member

I had used a config file that had the wrong admin server info from another company. I've fixed the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.