Wish Corruption, a game where u get what u want!!!kinda

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Your wish has been granted, however the earth comes off it's rotation and rapidly goes towards the sun, at the same time 1000 trucks full of 11 herbs and spices are thrown into the air, which in turn surrounds the earth, with each spin you are slowly roasted.... hmmmmm now there's a lot of Kentucky Fried Chicken!

I wish to go back to being God with ear muffs to drown out the puny whining humans, I also choose to have man vision, that being to see only what I choose to see...

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:D wish granted but now there is a female god its your wife naging you to take out the crap in the universe

i wish i was in shower with dallas cheer leaders yeahhhhhhhhh

3. Devinco

Devinco Registered Member

Blackspear, I didn't know you work at KFC customer service. ;)

I wish people would stop trying to COOK ME!! :D :D

4. lynchknot

lynchknot Registered Member

haha that was funny Blackspear. Still i'm immune. I guess........heck, we are both gods now. Gosh darnit, immunity means immune from everything and anything! Nothing is more powerful.

5. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

KFC chicken... it's finger lickin' good

6. Devinco

Your wish is granted!
    You are in a small walk in shower with ALL OF THE DALLAS CHEER LEADERS.
    With all of the bulging body parts cramped in such a tight space, you are quickly suffocated to death.

Now that is a good way to die! :D :D

7. Blackspear

Again there is no wish from you, as a punishment you are stuck in a desert wandering aimlessly, ahead you see a river and beyond it on the other side of the river a Kentucky Fried Chicken Mega Store. You start to swim across the river and try to drink water at the same time, you start to drown, crocodiles attack you, there are only “drumsticks” left, well they sure look like drumsticks to me. I race to the waters edge without fear, knowing full well the croc’s have their bellies full of fur and chicken. Gathering the drumsticks I take them to the store, sprinkle 11 herbs and spices and place each in a separate fryer due to their size.

Anyone for Kentucky Fried Chick Super Size Drumsticks?

I wish to return to being God with a loving Goddess for a wife, earmuffs and man vision living in paradise in harmony :D

8. Devinco

Doh! At least I hope I gave that croc indigestion.

Wish Granted!
    The Godly life for you is blissful for a time....however something is not right.
    You begin hearing a voice...it is faint at first. No, the earmuffs are not failing.
    The voice grows louder and louder. It is coming from inside your being. It is your conscience. The voice is telling you to be a good caring God...to listen to humanity and answer their wishes, prayers, and to forsake KFC. The more you try to deny your conscience, the louder the voice becomes, driving you mad. The relentless suppression of your conscience has led to it now taking on a metaphysical manifestation as a large wart on the side of your head. The wart rapidly expands in size from a golfball to football size and larger still. Your conscience finally rips out from inside of the giant wart on the side of your head (think Aliens movie). Standing before you is a complete reflection of you only with a desire to listen to and help the mortals. Your Goddess wife instantly falls in love and runs away with your conscience. In despair, you wish yourself to be mortal. However upon arriving on earth you are infected with Lynchknot's communicable immunity and instantly transformed into an ant. A large Aardvark then eats you (with 11 herbs and spices). :D

I wish knew what the 11 herbs and spices are.

9. Blackspear

Your wish is granted, the 11 Herbs and Spices are as follows:

2 Tablespoons Paprika
    1 Tablespoon Onion Salt
    1 Teaspoon Celery Salt
    1 Teaspoon Rubbed Sage
    1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
    1 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
    1 Teaspoon Ground Oregano
    1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
    1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
    1 Teaspoon Sweet Basil Leaves – Crushed
    1 Teaspoon Marjoram Leaves – Crushed fine

Combine all ingredients as listed in a small jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake mixture to combine.

TO USE: Mix together 4 teaspoons of the above mixture, 1 cup flour, 2 Tablespoons packed Light Brown Sugar and 1 Teaspoon Salt. Place in doubled plastic food bag and add chicken to coat. Deep Fry.

Now that you are aware of the Colonel’s secret recipe you are sentenced to death, you are taken out the back of the Mega Store, striped of all fur, hmmmm haven’t we been down this path before ;) Rolled in 11 herbs and spices, thrown into a room that had the following emptied on the floor; 1 barrel of Flour, 2 buckets of light Brown Sugar and 1 cup of Salt, a fan is turned on, you are coated again, as the coating dries you become stiff as a board. You are placed in a spa pool size vat and cook until tender :D

Anyone for a mutant looking Super Sized Kentucky Fried Chicken with 4 very large drumsticks? ? ?

As I have Lynchknot's communicable immunity, when I am eaten by the Aardvark, I pass through it, unscathed, now that’s not a pleasant thought :D

Having now seen the light, I wish to return to being God with my Goddess of a wife and a conscious, I look down and see the whining and placards, seeing and hearing I take note and make the necessary changes to have all of humanity happy. I send a flood and wipe the whole lot out, send a bolt of lightening to the planet big enough to totally destroy it, and choose not to start again. I choose to live in piece and harmony with my Goddess :D

10. Devinco

Your wish is granted!
    Although your conscience and good will towards humanity was short lived, it was long enough to make your goddess wife fall in love with you again. While she knows that you vanquished all mankind, she is willing to look past that and live in peace and harmony with you.

One day, you look into her sparkling eyes and move to kiss her. You hold her beautiful face in your hands ready to kiss when.....
    You notice a wart on the side of her head. The wart rapidly expands, growing larger and larger! OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Suddenly, you wake up with a jolt. Thank goodness you were only dreaming! The wart, the goddess, your godliness, the destruction of earth, all of it was only a dream. You are now lying on the ground in what appears to be a dense jungle with lots of tall green vegetation. Getting up you look around and investigate. The jungle vegetation looks familiar, however you can't tell for sure where you are. You hear thunderous sounds getting louder and louder. Looking up, the sky is clear and blue. This can't be right. Now you hear a rustling sound in the vegetation...it is getting closer. Fearless as you are, you head towards the sound. Then unexpectedly, It breaks out from the foliage. A large snake like creature (bigger and faster than an anaconda) is heading straight for you. The serpent has no eyes yet is able to track you down without fail. You try to run, but it is no use, you are entwined in its slimey coils. The serpent-like creature begins to lift you higher and higher into the air. You try to break free with all your six legs to no avail.
    All six legs?!?!?!

The truth suddenly dawns upon you...you are an ant. And this serpent that has you in a death grip is no snake. You look up to see the fast approaching mouth of a hungry Aardvark. You are about to be a meal for an Aardvark AGAIN!
    CRUNCH CRUNCH
    :D :D :D :D :D

I wish that my wish will not be granted.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004
  11. Blackspear

Your wish is granted, I have not become God again after passing through the Aardvark. Having exited the Aardvark, it turns around an squeals in horror at the sight, as the species of Ant I am is FIRE Ant, as I passed through the Aardvark I took hundreds and hundreds of bites, the poor fella is on fire from tongue to tail, he races through the jungle and butts head with you, dazed you fall into my family’s Fire Ant colony, you are bitten so many times you are now unconscious. We all band together and push you down the hill through the 11 herb and spices patch, on the other side is a coal fired Bar-B-Q attended to by some Aussie backpackers, seeing you, they immediately know what it is they are looking at, a mutant chicken with 4 very large drumsticks, they throw a spear at you, it goes through one side and sticks out the other. You are then hoisted upon the Bar-B-Q and slowly roasted until fully tender… A great feast is had by all, during the night your bones are carried away by the ant colony and we now use the bones as the structure of a rope course for our military training.

Legend rips across the globe how these Aussie backpackers kill the biggest chicken the world has ever seen, they are invited by K.F.C. to be their global ambassadors, sales for KFC skyrocket, the backpackers are offered movie deals and they go on to retire in luxury…

Anyone for a mutant Kentucky Fried Chicken with 4 very large drumsticks? ? ?

I wish to be a tick on your head ;)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2004
  12. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

wish granted--he's poison--your dead!
    I wish I was a plastic surgeon

13. Blackspear

I wish I was a plastic surgeon.

Your wish is granted, you are a Plastic Surgeon that has a second job that is your real passion, dealing in poisons, anti-venoms and insects, as see the unusual color of me you realize I have been poison from the lion that was brought in earlier, the lion that so looked like a mutant chicken with 4 drumsticks, that you just had to save it. Knowing the poison that slowed the lion’s heart to 1 beat per minute and made it appear dead, you dunk me in the same anti venom, I am revived. I escape your clutches and search for the lions cage, finding it I return to munching on chicken… You trip over a banana peal left on the floor by a careless work, fall to the floor clutching at anything to try and stop your fall, unfortunately pulling down a cocktail of poison you have been working on, ones that are yet to have anti-venoms developed, you are dead as you hit the floor…

I wish to be God with a beautiful Goddess wife, with a conscious, I look down and see the whining and placards, seeing and hearing I take note and make the necessary changes to have all of humanity happy. Being God, I am immune to warts and delirious thoughts, thus I live in harmony with my wife. I set the moons atmosphere so it can handle a jungle, and instantly create a jungle. I place the lion that looks like a mutant Kentucky Fried Chicken on the moon jungle. For punishment I send a bolt of lightening once a week to blast the lion’s tale. After a year of this, I choose to cook the lion slowly over a Bar-B-Q having rolled it in 11 herbs and spices, when tender, my wife and I sit down to a feast of chicken at a banquet with the earths dignitaries, a great feast is had by all, it is talked about for years to come…

14. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:cool: wish granted you are god of the chipmunks yourgodess is a chipmunk after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol

i wish for world peace

15. Blackspear

Your wish is granted, peace spreads across the world, however as you mocked me, the rulers from Planet of the Apes see this as a huge insult, they send 10,000 spaceships to earth and kill everyone except you and a Kentucky Fried Chicken Mega Store and its staff. You are placed in a metamorphous machine and turned into Devinco the large mutant chicken. Now you are transported to a dessert island surrounded by saltwater crocodiles and grey nurse sharks. The mega store is placed on a lush green island only 500mt away, after days of slowly roasting in the sun, you are so thirsty and hungry that you decide to try and swim the gauntlet; you are not very successful, only your 4 very large drumsticks survive. I walk to the waters edge and retrieve the drumsticks, roll them in 11 herbs and spices, place them in 4 large vats and deep fry until tender. The staff and I eat well that night…

I wish to be a flea on Mr Blazes head ;)

16. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

wish granted--uh oh :D
    I wish I was owner of an animal shelter where all animals could live like royalty-which of course I have to wish for tons of money too :D

17. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

I wish I was a Psychiatrist, I'd make a fortune treating the posters on this Thread... :D :D :D :D

Cochise, :cool:

18. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Could I be first in line for your therapy-I need it worst of all :D

19. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

OK!...I wish to be Rita's Therapist....climb onto my Couch....close your eyes...Relax and tell me everything.....I have a feeling we may need to start a whole new [GLOW=""]Forum[/GLOW] here...... :D :D The rest of you get in line...I'm very cheap... ;)

Co(Psychiatrist)chise, :cool:

20. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Ur wish is granted. U found that Rita has no deep dark secrets and is as pure as the driven snow. I wish I were a princess.

21. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Your wish is granted Princess.....climb onto my Couch... close your eyes...relax and tell me everything......

I wish I knew what they were all going to tell me......

Cochise, :cool:

22. Blackspear

Cochise, your wish is granted you now know everything that women were going to tell you, and as an added bonus, what they are thinking, you are driven mad within seconds and end up at a mental asylum, where over the next week you are driven insane until you die a slow death mumbling something about you wish you never wished, what a crazy wish must have been nuts to begin with, what an impossible wish it should never have come true…

I wish I was water.

23. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Ur wish is granted. U will flow swiftly and silently and sparkle in the moonlight.
    I wish I was a millionairess. ;)

24. Blackspear

Your wish has been granted, unfortunately you are so paranoid about your millions that you store your entire fortune in the trunk of your car, as you travel through the countryside you gaze upwards to the beautiful moon, in doing so you do not see that the bridge ahead has been washed away from the swiftly flowing water, water that is sparkling in the moonlight. You plunge into the river and drown, the trunk of the car springs open upon impact and your millions float away…

I wish I was a volcano.

25. dog

dog Guest

Wish Granted! ... You blow your top, one last time in a terrific eruption ... killing millions ... & having released all of your pent up pressure, you now lie dormant for the rest of eternity.

I wish I was Cochise sub-conscience. :ninja:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.