Windows XP Professional SP3 (MSDN)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DVD+R, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

I just got my hands on a copy of XP from MSDN (I'm a subscriber) so I get tons of stuff with my paid subscription, Any program I want Bassically :cool:

This release has XP Professional with SP3 intergrated, and I must say its a great deal smaller to install it this way,than the excess by installing just the SP3 standalone. Also it runs quicker,slicker than any other XP I've recently had. Smooth sailing so far :cautious:

2. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

I am a msdn subscriber also. What you "get" depends on your type of subscription.

Resources : Developer Tools, Test licences, Exclusive access to pre-release products, Licenses for general business use, Technical Support Incidents, Managed Newsgroups Support, Online Concierge, MSDN Library, MSDN Magazine, MSDN Flash, Discounted Microsoft and MSDN events tickets, Partner offerings.

3. kC_

kC_ Registered Member

i am not an msdn subscriber, and this was free last week, along with the free tool called nlite you can integrate into xp pro/xp home :-*

4. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Free :blink: I think your misunderstanding my post kC :) SP3 may have been realeased free last week, but I meant that I have the FULL Windows XP Operating System that includes SP3, That Certainly was not Given Away free last week :p

5. kC_

kC_ Registered Member

oh.. wow :argh:
    i bow down to thy l33tn3ss

6. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

BTW, if you opt for the download option only and choose not to receive DVDs, they will extend your subscription for one month.

7. NGRhodes

NGRhodes Registered Member

We get MSDN developers subscription too.

It ammusing how many CD/DVD's you get throught the post, got a drawer full of discs and we need very few of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.