Windows Vista

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Pista, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pista

Pista Registered Member

Hi, I have problem with Acronis Os selector and Windows vista.
    Installed 3 OS on my computer. I have 2 Samsung 160 GB SATA in Raid. Partitioned for :
    -Primary First Windows Vista (before Windows XP)
    -Primary First Windows XP
    -Secondary rest for data.
    And the same time another standalone ATA HDD 120 GB and partitioned for:
    -Primary First Windows XP
    -Secondary for Data
    It's 3 OS. For one week ago have changed my First XP to Vista, before all working wonderfull with my DD9. After Vista installation(clead and formatted the partition) checked the DD9 not supported this new OS.
    I have downloaded and installed the new dd10 2160 with vista support, making a rescue disk and upgraded my dd9.
    Have founded 3 new not identify system on my harddisks, but if i try to booting from them dd10 send the message cannot booting this OS because the necessary files not finding.o_O
    Thanks for God the old icons for my previsious OS still there so i can starting them from, but Vista not! (its the icon for vista is there but when i booting then the screen switching of only the promt in the left uppon edge is there.)
    I have trying the new OS finding tools and take the same effect, find OS but cannot booting.
    Have anybody some idea ?
    (sorry about my wrong english )

Thanks
    Pista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.