windows live messenger

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by lodore, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Hi

I have had the message i cannot sign in to messenger because of some new changes to the messenger service. then it says clikc ok to find out more but the link doesnt work atm btw im using a non hotmail account.

im guessing the link is just down atm
    any ideas ?

lodore

2. lodore

lodore Registered Member

sorry to bump my own thread but if i cant access the page i cant log on to messaneger and lost some of my contacts.

3. Tommy

Tommy Registered Member

First you won't loose your contacts because they are stored on a Microsoft server and not on your PC. Just deinstall and reinstall.

4. lodore

lodore Registered Member

its ok i had to log in to windows live account management and add a alternate email address to it then signed it right away. i think its cos its a non hotmail account i use to sign in to msn. so i started a hotmail account then added that as alternate email address. so if this happerns to you add a hotmail account as alternate email account then your done=p.

secoundly i do hate microsoft for adding the changes to .net log in. i had to work all that out just to make it all work again. i know its cos it was a non hotmail account because my sister's hotmail account logged in right away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.