Windows Live Mail help!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ratchet, Nov 6, 2014.

1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

All knowing board, if someone figures this out you would be considered a genius! Be advised that, after searching and reading numerous threads, WLM font issues appear to be legendary and rarely if ever resolved.
    I mostly do use web mails, however, there are instances when I prefer POP mail. When I'm replying to a mail, all of the font options in the toolbar function normally, however, when composing a new mail, the whole font option box is grayed out and does not function. All of the help replies I've read start with the blue button at the very top left>mail>and if you click on that options will load>compose tab. At this point you can set defaults, however, I'm interested in being able to occasionally change the the color of a word.
    My system is W7 SP1 and I thank you!

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

3. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Amazing! I didn't really change anything but indeed every time the cursor is in the body of the mail now the font options come alive. I'm thinking that entering the default options this morning must have had something to do with it. At any rate, I consider you a genius just for how you had composed the search and I truly appreciate it!

4. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Glad to hear it's all working for you now rachet :thumb:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.