windows Commander 3.52

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by dakota2, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dakota2

dakota2 Registered Member

o_O Hello, I have this installed but got no idea how to use it. Can anyone help with some simple instructions or tell me where I can find an instruction manual please?

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Hello dakota2 :) ,

I checked up on this for you and it seems (from what I can tell), Total Commander (name change) is now at ver.6.03a.
    I'm pretty sure the author is "ghisler". It's some sort of shareware file manager run from the command line, though you'll
    have to dig deeper for yourself because I am unfamiliar with the program.

You can find their homepage here ;).

I hope this is what you were looking for...
    But if you're not comfortable with the command line, you can find a selection of file managers from this reputable site.

GF

Last edited: Aug 23, 2004
  3. dakota2

dakota2 Registered Member

:doubt: Yes ..that seems to be it.There is a bit of a tutorial there but I am still not much the wiser but it seems that you can move some files from your 'c' drive to your 'd' drive to free up space. But I might be wrong altogether.
    Thanks for your help.
    Warren

4. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Hi again dakota2,

I took another look for tutorials, though couldn't find anything specific. I did locate a page you may be able to investigate further. Seems these people
    are into the use of these sort of tools. Scroll down to the second post by Tom Fosson.

There's a large listing of tutorial links that may be of assistance. ;) (he misplaced that link)
    You also may be able to persist that thread. Just an idea.

GF

Late In : Here's a French page with a 706kb zip-tutorial in English. Though not your version, it might be worth a try.
    It's the fourth one down.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.