Windows "Blue" Semi-Confirmed

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Mman79, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mman79

Mman79 Registered Member

2. jo3blac1

jo3blac1 Registered Member

Okay they really need put a Start menu into the damn windows. Once I find a linux version that supports hardware accelaration of lenovo trackpoint, I will simply say goodbye to windows and never look back.

3. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Who thinks absolutely nothing will change in the UI and they will continue on their merry way towards their misguided goals? (Raises hand)... :rolleyes:

4. guest

guest Guest

I don't want to upgrade my OS every year?! On the contrary: I would like to have stability and cycles about 5 to 7 years! (That is the time I use the same hardware.) - They want more often and more money, I understand that .. GR€€DY as they are, but they won't get it from ME! *puppy*

Luckily for them plenty of idiots are around that will gladly pay every year for some color changes. - I don't need Apple II, I hate the original enough!!! - Apps. Shops. Restrictions. Simplifications. :gack: :mad: - They can go to hell if this is the road they want to force the sheep on. :thumbd:

Ballmer is Satan! :thumbd: (He is obviously possessed, watch YouTube videos! :rolleyes:)

5. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

A couple of weeks ago I bought a Brand New Sony Vaio windows 8 and A macbook Pro and used windows 8 for a couple of days then gave it to my wife and been on my macbook Pro ever since. Everything is better with the macbook OS X MT lion besides the OS there is the build quality,the track pad,the Keyboard,the Display,the sound quality etc.Also it's very easy access to the internals for upgrades or replacement.

6. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Raises hand.They should have stuck to windows 7 great success. A pattern with MS windows. Windows Me:thumbd: Windows XP:thumb: Windows Vista:thumbd: Windows 7:thumb: Windows 8:thumbd:o_O

7. Tyrizian

Tyrizian Registered Member

I didn't have a very good experience with Windows 8, I think they screwed up more than they fixed/added in my opinion.

I think Microsoft is making too many bad decisions, and I personally am not a fan lately.

Hopefully sooner than later, they'll get back on track.

For the time being, Windows 7 is what I use :thumb:, it's solid and just works

8. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

Also raises hand ...

9. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

As long as Microsoft refuses to give me back a start button (or a shortcut on the screen to doubleclick) and do not allow me to select the environment to boot into (or at least remember the environment that I used when I shut it down, and get me there after the reboot) when starting the pc, I'll refuse to use their new OSes.

Panagiotis

10. moontan

moontan Registered Member

i'm not that crazy about W8 now that i have tried it solid for the last 3 months.

i'm upgrading my computer next week if i have the time.

i intend to re-install W7 as well as Linux Mint XFCE or KDE.
    i'm starting to think the Linux Mint is more deserving of my money than M$.

if i can get that one Windows game working in Mint i'll probably ditch Windows permanently.

if not, i'll keep Windows just for that one game, Mint for everything else.

11. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

We have enough "I hate Windows 8" threads here. Please search the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.