Windows 95

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by MRCAT@COPPER.NET, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am using SpywareBlaster on my win95 pc and it works really good btu wonder if there is any clash with SpywareGaurd?
    Is SPYGRD not compatible with win95? or do I even need the SPYGRD program also if SPYBLST is running-and also SPYBLST works great but does not seem to work unless I have it running and minmized-even though it says I don't have to have it min.-it will work anyway or is this feature not comp. with win95--I know am prob one of the few people still using win95 but due to being disabled and only money I can pick-up is playing guitar(which don't pay a bunch-am bluesplayer but love it anyway) I can't afford a new computer I have to tweak this ol' PC everyday--it is an old Aptiva PC but I will say IBM really makes some GOOD COMPUTERS have had this one for a long time and it still works fine-even though it is pretty slow compared to today's pc's--anyway would appreciate a reply.
    Microsoft never got all the bugs out of WIN95-so why do they constantly make new operating systems when the one before is not up to par--confusing world this computer stuff.
    Take Care,
    Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.