Windows 95

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by MRCAT@COPPER.NET, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am using SpywareBlaster on my win95 pc and it works really good btu wonder if there is any clash with SpywareGaurd?
    Is SPYGRD not compatible with win95? or do I even need the SPYGRD program also if SPYBLST is running-and also SPYBLST works great but does not seem to work unless I have it running and minmized-even though it says I don't have to have it min.-it will work anyway or is this feature not comp. with win95--I know am prob one of the few people still using win95 but due to being disabled and only money I can pick-up is playing guitar(which don't pay a bunch-am bluesplayer but love it anyway) I can't afford a new computer I have to tweak this ol' PC everyday--it is an old Aptiva PC but I will say IBM really makes some GOOD COMPUTERS have had this one for a long time and it still works fine-even though it is pretty slow compared to today's pc's--anyway would appreciate a reply.
    Microsoft never got all the bugs out of WIN95-so why do they constantly make new operating systems when the one before is not up to par--confusing world this computer stuff.
    Take Care,
    Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.