windows 7 reliability monitor

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by stratoc, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratoc

stratoc Guest

hi, bit of a strange one. after I installed eset smart 5 rc reliability monitor has disappeared from action center? i can still access it from command line and it is running. but action center only has back up, windows updates and troubleshooting?
    I noticed this after checking all was ok after the install. could be non related but worked this morning.
    clean install windows 7 64 bit.

2. stratoc

stratoc Guest

works normally with hips off. (8 out of 12 critical windows updates failed also)
    Well they were the 2 first things I did with my pc after installing, both core windows tasks. Both kinda failed quite badly..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I can confirm this to be a bug when default rules block certain operations that prevent Reliability Monitor from being opened. It should be possible to fix this with an automatic HIPS module update.

4. stratoc

stratoc Guest

Thanks for the reply, it's only a shortcut missing you can still run everything from start menu or command line so it's cosmetic really.
    thanks again.

5. vtol

vtol Registered Member

will there be such update soon, as experiencing the same issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.