Windows 7 problem

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Sevens, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevens

Sevens Guest

Windows 7 won't let me install Look n Stop. I run installer as Adm. and it starts and disappears without any message. It is a new copy of Windows 7 32 bit and the only security software installed is DefenseWall. Thanks

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Perhaps DefenseWall is restricting Look ‘n’ Stop installation some, .. did you make sure you have the correct installation package, and it has downloaded completely?

3. Sevens

Sevens Guest

DefenseWall log shows nothing of Look n Stop. I have the 32 bit installer. And at the start Look n Stop installed C++ or something like that. I'm lost, never had a problem like this on XP. Thanks Phant0m.

4. Phant0m

Can you send me the file “C:\WINDOWS\Inf\setupapi.app.log" compressed using maximum ratio and attaching it to the post or e-mail it to me.

5. Sevens

Sevens Guest

6. Phant0m

Maybe Its me, but I don’t see much in there.

Do you have anything associated to Look ‘n’ Stop for entries in Problem Reports?

7. Phant0m

8. Sevens

Sevens Guest

That installer worked! Thanks Phant0m I would of never figured it out with out your help.

9. Phant0m

You don’t give yourself enough credit, a determined person can doing amazing things.

Your welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.