Windows 7 Launch Oct. 22, 2009

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Windows 7 Launch Oct. 22, 2009

Microsoft celebrates the general availability of Windows 7 with a series of launch events around the globe. A wave of new PC models designed around the new operating system will be unveiled, along with the latest information on how to get Windows 7.

PressPass will have complete coverage of the launch events, including live streaming video, event photos, video highlights and more. http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/exec/leadership/default.aspx

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/presskits/windows7/default.aspx

2. NICK ADSL UK

3. Hezakiah

Hezakiah Registered Member

I purchased Windows 7 a while ago, and for the last 3 days I haven't been able to get to the Microsoft store site. I purchased the $49.99 download-able version, so will they send me an e-mail with a serial number and download instructions? o_O

4. NICK ADSL UK

The store is open but i don't see your price tag of $49.99 ? and yes your email will be sent ASAP CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM the website in which you purchased

http://store.microsoft.com/microsoft/Windows-7-Home-Premium-Upgrade/product/B0F9E641

5. NICK ADSL UK

6. Hezakiah

Hezakiah Registered Member

Thanks Nick. I purchased it maybe 6-8 weeks ago after seeing an ad for the $49.99 upgrade offer. I think I saw it here at Wilders if I remember correctly. Also, I still can't connect to the Microsoft store, even the link you posted times out for me. I don't get it.

7. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I purchased new versions and upgrades some weeks ago and very early this morning I have received confirmation emails from Microsoft about my purchase . When I purchased them their website said they'll be here in early November . Today's emails said disks have already been sent to me , I am awaing them these days :D

So , I just wanted to say I purchased them from Microsoft and I did get my email(s) early this morning

8. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I purchased version 7 weeks ago using the offered MS student discount offer for $30. I downloaded it last night. Activation went fine, as did Windows updates. Very nice!!

9. NICK ADSL UK

10. Creer

Creer Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.