windows 7 and flashget

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by the insider, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the insider

the insider Registered Member

I am a little worried about Flashget : I am currently using this downloader in combination with my RS premium account on windows xp and I think it's perfect! But I tried to use this prog in combination with windows 7 and it doesn't seem to work. So I tried other downloaders but none of them worked like I wanted them to operate. Now life is simpel : I copy the links and after right-clicking on flashget everything goes smooth. With the other downloaders : they copy everything which is on the screen ! Can somebody give me some advice on this issue? Is there a downloader as good as Flashget and if "yes" what should i do in order to prevent them to download everything on the screen? I tried Orbitdownloader, Jdownloader (which came pretty close but failed in the end) Free download manager etc.... etc....:doubt:

2. softtouch

softtouch Registered Member

I am also using flashget for my RS account, and have no issues at all, using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit.

3. the insider

the insider Registered Member

you do have no problems o_O Ok but tell me which flashget version do you use? the 1.9 or the beta 3.2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.