windows 7 and flashget

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by the insider, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the insider

the insider Registered Member

I am a little worried about Flashget : I am currently using this downloader in combination with my RS premium account on windows xp and I think it's perfect! But I tried to use this prog in combination with windows 7 and it doesn't seem to work. So I tried other downloaders but none of them worked like I wanted them to operate. Now life is simpel : I copy the links and after right-clicking on flashget everything goes smooth. With the other downloaders : they copy everything which is on the screen ! Can somebody give me some advice on this issue? Is there a downloader as good as Flashget and if "yes" what should i do in order to prevent them to download everything on the screen? I tried Orbitdownloader, Jdownloader (which came pretty close but failed in the end) Free download manager etc.... etc....:doubt:

2. softtouch

softtouch Registered Member

I am also using flashget for my RS account, and have no issues at all, using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit.

3. the insider

the insider Registered Member

you do have no problems o_O Ok but tell me which flashget version do you use? the 1.9 or the beta 3.2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.