WindowBlinds 4.6 (build 214) Issues/Bugs?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rawr, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawr

rawr Registered Member

For those of you that are familiar w/WindowBlinds, mine has been acting a bit strange. First off, on some skin installs, it won't show the systray icons (even with a re-boot of system). Secondly, my WB systray icon reveals 'WindowBlinds 4.5' as the tooltip (WB icon is directly next to the clock) ..but whenever I un-load WB and re-load it so that the WB icon is at the other side of the systray (WB icon is the furthest icon away from the clock) .. it says 'Window Blinds 4.6'

Has anyone else had issues like this? When I was upgrading from WB 4.5 -> 4.6, I didn't uninstall WB first but just directly installed into the same WB directory. Could this be the issue? Thanks in advance!

Edit* Oh..and I'm pretty sure I have 4.6 installed because even when my WB systray icon reveals 'WindowBlinds 4.5' as the tooltip, if I right-click and choose 'About WindowBlinds' ..it says that I have version 4.6 installed.

2. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

That would be the first thing i would do, uninstall completely, reboot, delete the WB folder and maybe even use a regcleaner. Then try again. I tried this version last week and didn't see anything like this. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.