Window Washer vs. Evidence Eliminator

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Peto, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisP

ChrisP Suspended Member

PS - it is an established fact that it is not a "rogue app" - just a lot of rubbish talked about it by people who dont understand - even Ewido fell for it and stuck a signature in their app to detect it. They later analysed it and found it was perfectly safe so revoved the sig. On the subject of Radsoft - sounds like its something personal to me. Anyway,there is V6 of ee out now which also works with vista.

I know some people here will ignore the facts and carry on slagging EE off - makes no difference to me - just unfortunate that some uninformed people may listen to them and then use another app instead and therefore not be as safe as if they had used ee.

Oh, yes - before anyone says it does not work - show the evidence - there isnt any as there has never been any evedence published that shows ee does not do what it says.

2. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Turnaround is fair play "Where is your Bloody evidence?" Independent evidence only :D

3. caspian

caspian Registered Member

I use R-Wipe now. I had east-tec and had some problems. It started freezing up on me saying there wasn't enough memory. But I have plenty of ram and had plenty of hard drive space. R-Wipe is great. I am sticking with it until I find something better.

4. Carver

Carver Registered Member

I was thinking about getting R-Wipe but there is no preset for email. I then ran into this one http://www.weberadicator.com/ its by the people who make spytech software. It is new, and it does email.

5. caspian

caspian Registered Member

Mine lists Outlook and Thunderbird under Application Traces.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.