Win Defender/nod32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by irvdk, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irvdk

irvdk Registered Member

I installed the latest update 2.7.16 two days ago.
    Today Windows Defender (not Beta) show that nod is not up to date. As far as I can tell everything is up to date.
    Can someone give me an idea what may be wrong?

Thanks,
    Irv

2. adamantell

adamantell Registered Member

Are you running legit verson of NOD32 ? if so try pressing the "update" by hand

and restart computer along with internet, it make sure that firewall is letting it passed.

hope helps im also new to NOD32

got my own problems :p

good luck

adam

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Please check that you have entered your Username and Password correctly, see HERE for further instructions

Please also check the following:

NOD32 Control Centre> Update> Setup> Server is set as "Choose Automatically".

Click on Advanced and make sure LAN is set for Broadband ADSL/Cable or Dialup is set for Broadband Wireless/Dialup.

Check Proxy Server Setup> setup to make sure there isn't a tick in there (99.99% of people do not use a proxy).

Check that LAN servers connection> Setup is set to System Account (default).

Beyond this NOD32 will update unless a firewall is blocking the Internet connection for NOD32.

Cheers :D

4. irvdk

irvdk Registered Member

I uninstalled the Windows Defender, rebooted and reinstalled and it took care of the problem. THanks for the prompt replies.
    Irv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.