Will True Image 9.1 Rescue CD support my display resolution?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by concerned807, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concerned807

concerned807 Registered Member

I am using an external NEC LCD display on my Dell Inspiron laptop. This is so because the Inspiron laptop's display is dead - another story which I prefer not to discuss further.

Friend of mine just helped me remember previous problem I had with my external NEC LCD display. With that NEC display and my desktop PC, previously I had problem boot into Acronis CD media. The display screen would just get stuck at stage of "Loading".

Could it be that the Acronis TI unix version uses a resolution that is not supported by your screen?

My external display is an NEC MultiSync LCD1850E
    Official specs: http://www.necdisplay.com/products/ProductDetail.cfm?Product=143

I am using:
    Recommended Resolution:
    1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz

Any hints? Thank you!!!:)

2. concerned807

Really want to get the above off my chest. :rolleyes: Anyone cares to shed some light? Appreciate it!!! :thumb: :thumb:

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello concerned807,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Backup Software.

Please create Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post or in case you are not able to create Linux sysinfo please create Windows sysem information.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

4. concerned807

Thanks for the official reply.
    I will read provided instructions and submit a support request.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.