will someone please help me?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by atlantasweetie, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlantasweetie

atlantasweetie Registered Member

hi,

i'm having a problem with spyware guard. my problem is that for a minute or two, it runs without incident. the next thing you know, i get an error message. this is what i do. when i boot up my computer, i see the SG icon in my taskbar. after awhile, i get this error message: "Run-time error'-2147417848 ( 80010108 ): Automation Error". when i get rid of that error message, i get the following: "Sgmain has performed an illegal operation".

i dont know what else to do. even when i double click on the SG icon on my desktop, the same error messages happen. now, i've uninstalled and re-installed SG 3 times and still received the error messages.

will someone please help me correct the problem? please?

jess :'(

2. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

hi atlanta try uninstalling ito_O and also deleting the folder from my programs fileso_O then do a fresh re-enstall !!!...see if that helps :D

3. atlantasweetie

hey maddawgz

hey,

yea, i thought of that and tried that twice and i still get the error message. thanx you for responding. your insight was much appreciated.

thanx again.....i hope your day was a nice one.

happy friday to you. :)

jess

4. nick s

nick s Registered Member

Take a look at this thread: Spyware Guard Error. Solved by installing Windows Script 5.6. Download links are in the thread.

Nick

5. atlantasweetie

thenx for the help everyone

thanx for all the help. i think the problem is fixed. so far, no error messages.

god bless you all.

jess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.