Wildman Message

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by wildman, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:D Hi everyone:

I made it to the Library today, after a week of being in the bridie boiler. 113 degree heat index is just not my idea of fun. I saw the pictures that BB posted, what a prankister she is, but she does not know the Wildman will now always be on the look out for a way to get her back. Yes it may take a very long time, but one never can tell when a chance may come along. Yes she whipped me in pool, but she has yet to play ping pong with me.

:cool: BB also tells me another CA transplant will soon arive in KS, hay I have been telling people to come to a place where you don't have to be Billy Gates to live.

:gack: Well time moves along when you use the Library, so will close this one out, but remember that the Wildman is always thinking about all of his friends here at Wilders.

Thanks
    Wildman

2. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Hello Wildman!!

Just thinking of you the other day! "Where is the Wildman?" :doubt: Checking your earlier postings I now see.

Hope you get your machine out of storage and hooked up soon.

Good to hear from you. :)

3. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

We are thinking about YOU too, Wildman ! :)

Stay cool.

4. wildman

wildman Registered Member

o_O I have heard that changes are taking place here at Wilderrs and in ten-forward, and not necessarily for the better.

I sure hope that Wilders does not become just another WEB site.

I think you all know what I have thought about Wilders over the years. I hate to think that the pressures have become such that the towel is being thrown in. (In regards to ten-forward).

I also think that some of you know that I have not always seen eye to eye with the Admin types. Well I hate to say it but I think another one of thoes times is close at hand.

Just keep in mind that there are other sites for security related matters, some good and some not so good. I hope Wilders can remain light years ahead of the others. For my two cents ten-forward was the area where one could get a hint as to how the Admin. of the site functioned. I hope they do not become as anal retentative as some of the other sites.

Well there you have it folks. My time at the librery is short so will close this one out.

Thanks
    Wildman

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

While it is true Ten Forward changes are taking place....it's also true other site changes are in the works. However....what We will not be doing is debating in open forum whether these changes are for the better or "not necessarily for the better"

Whatever issues you have or may not have will also not be discussed in open forum. Please feel free to PM anyone of our Admins to discuss this further if you wish.

Take care Wildman,
    Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.