Wilders Store

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by trjam, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Ok, Paul, i see ya here. Some of us would like to know how the t-shirt sale went for the Wilders store and, if they may be any new items for sale in the future. :thumb:

2. StevieO

StevieO Registered Member

Re: Widers Store

Oh it's got bigger, it's WIDER Store now lol

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

this is a true story, provided the Admin dont mind. 3 weeks ago my family and I were on vacation down in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I had been out on the beach all day, and had my Wilders t-shirt to cover my burnt muscular body. Anyway, I am going up the elevator and this guy is looking at me, or the shirt. I figured he must figure for a 62 year, err 52 year old man, my body looked great.:cautious:

Anyway, he asked, is that the security forum on the internet, which I thought was really cool. I thought most would think I worked for a security agency. But he knew about here and said he visited here. We spoke some but to me, it was really cool. All of this is the gospel.

He said his name here was blue, something. Sounded like spagetti, but doesnt matter. That part isnt gospel.;)

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Reasonably well - I haven't checked lately. Most probably there are still some shirts on stock coming in sizes not that wanted.

As for new items: as it is, not planned for the near future. Perhaps a limited number of caps some day.

Bear in mind the store is in fact merely for collectors, taking the limited amount into consideration and the fact we don't get any profit from it.

I've changed the topic title for obvious reasons from "Widers" to "Wilders" if you don't mind ;)

5. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Collectors Items, after I just buffed the wax off my car. Thanks. Seriously, Caps would be great, I will take 10.

Sorry about the Widers, it is illegal t-time here in the states. Good to hear from you and take care my friend. That comes from all of us.:thumb:

6. Paul Wilders

You're not the first reporting such a story: I do recall individuals from Australia, the UK and Russia(!) mailing me sortalike events. Pretty akward, taking the limited number of shirts available into account :cool:

7. trjam

trjam Registered Member

It wasnt the shirt, it was the name, Widers, err, I mean Wilders.;)

8. Paul Wilders

...explains everything, "Widers". Now I do understand ;) . Thanks for the good wishes.

9. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Would it have been "BlueZannetti" that you met??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.