Wilders Software Giveaway!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by mercurie, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

All Fellow Creatures Who Win A License for a product they have not used before:

Perhaps I am starting this in the wrong place and maybe it is not even proper for me to start it.

I just want a place were the winners can tell us how they like their free stuff they won that's all. Those who donate were very kind to do so, but they surely would like to get more of their stuff out to those who may not try it and also to create more good will and encourage discussion. All a good thing imho.

So I want to hear from those who get their prizes load them up and let us know how they like the product. I want all who desire to participate in the discussion, but those giving their opinions on the free stuff they won here in the giveaway should be first time users of the product, not glad I won but I have had this before...and so on. I really want to hear from first time users of their prize. And congrats to those who won in the great Wilders 30K membership celebration give away. I look forward to hearing from you :) ;)

2. SonyaM32

SonyaM32 Registered Member

I won NOD32 in the 30K membership giveaway!!!!!!!
    I am VERY happy!!!
    This is the first time I have ever used NOD32. I don't mean to down my prior AV & FW, but it let 13 trojans and a bug get by somehow :(
    And if you look at my thread I started HERE Then you will see why I like it so much !!
    I don't see how my computer survived since I bought it in Oct, 04. Like I said before, when this licence runs out, I am buying it because I don't plan on doing without it anymore :D :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.