Wilders & Google, but not ?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by CloneRanger, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Might not be a security issue ?

Did different Scroogle searches for Spysweeper definitions & this was one of the top links -guetravad.dousetsu.com/Download-spysweeper-definitions.html

sss.gif

Which leads to -1freefilesdownload.com/1581?q=download+spysweeper+definitions

rip.gif

Soon after i found the real link https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=151185

My question is, why does the above 1st page look like Google ? & why does the Wilders link "appear" to be real ?

2. Rules

Rules Registered Member

1- When i try to connect to -guetravad.dousetsu.com/Download-spysweeper-definitions.html, Emsisoft Anti-Malware pop-up on BEST-FASTSEARCH.COM-, after i can access to the first sit (Goolge page), when i allow BEST-SEARCH.COM-, and acced-it EAM pop up on -1freefilesdownload.com/.

For me this Google page is a fake, if i try to click on the Google Logo which redirect you to the Google HomePage, this one redirect me on --BEST-FASTSEARCH.COM--

2- Fake again never redirect to wilders, i'm redirecting to -1freefilesdownload.com/

Very Strange, i'm curious if someone can details why it's appear to be real (maybe good photoshop user:D ).

Rules

Attached Files:

3. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@ Rules

Merci :thumb: Yeah wierd, i wish others could explain it more :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.