Why, when I renewed early in 11/07, did I lose several days, yet today???

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by ratchet, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

So in November of 2007 I renewed early, not wanting to put up with the nag screens. I believe my original subscription was to the 14th and I renewed on the 8th. So I've been ignoring the nags this year in an attempt to get some of my days back. Not to be petty but I waited to today (11th) and my subscription is to the 8th again. Seems like ESET has it all worked out!

2. funkydude

funkydude Registered Member

It doesn't work like that, buying a license doesn't "add days", it just changes the deadline.

3. ratchet

My point is, even though I renewed early last year, it should have known my anniversary date like it knew it renewing late! Actually, last year I figured oh well, what is the point of making an issue out of a few days but seeing the system work in reverse this time kind of magnifies the issue.

4. DooGie

DooGie Registered Member

So I guess we are saying to leave renewal until the last minute :)

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It depends on the way the reseller placed the order. Please contact them and ask to extend your license by those few days.

6. ratchet

I assumed I was just renewing through ESET since I went through the links NOD32 provided.

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please PM me your username so that I can check your current and previous license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.