Why doesn't reply The priority support for The registered users ?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by carioca, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carioca

carioca Registered Member

Attention: Frederic;
    o_O
    Why doesn't reply The priority support Team for The registered users ? I needed assistance by changing my previous e-mail address. FYI I have two licenses of yours and I have already sent two e-mails for the priority support Team for the registered users without any reply. Why? Do You forgot the registered users ? For the reason I needed to change my old e-mail right down in order to extend my two licenses and the support help for the new e-mail. Thus, I would like Frederic may assist me byhimself with this troublesome. Can someone let me know how to contact Frederic directly to change my e-mail with my personal profile with Looknstop team to extend my licenses to my new e-mail? I'd appreciate your urgent assistance because after october 12th. my old e-mail contract will expired and I need to update my profile with this new information to keep up my licenses updated. Best Regards.
    :doubt:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  2. carioca

carioca Registered Member

:D
    Please disregard this thread because The Priority Support Team already replied and updated the new e-mail. Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  3. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

.... heh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.