Why doesn't reply The priority support for The registered users ?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by carioca, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carioca

carioca Registered Member

Attention: Frederic;
    o_O
    Why doesn't reply The priority support Team for The registered users ? I needed assistance by changing my previous e-mail address. FYI I have two licenses of yours and I have already sent two e-mails for the priority support Team for the registered users without any reply. Why? Do You forgot the registered users ? For the reason I needed to change my old e-mail right down in order to extend my two licenses and the support help for the new e-mail. Thus, I would like Frederic may assist me byhimself with this troublesome. Can someone let me know how to contact Frederic directly to change my e-mail with my personal profile with Looknstop team to extend my licenses to my new e-mail? I'd appreciate your urgent assistance because after october 12th. my old e-mail contract will expired and I need to update my profile with this new information to keep up my licenses updated. Best Regards.
    :doubt:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  2. carioca

carioca Registered Member

:D
    Please disregard this thread because The Priority Support Team already replied and updated the new e-mail. Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  3. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

.... heh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.