Why does this page look like this? MSN problem

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by jngabi, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jngabi

jngabi Guest

Hi there, i have a problem trying to access hotmail.com and msn.com

When i try to go to hotmail.com using IE6, it tries to connect, but it suddenly redirects me to msn.com, and dispalyed the unstyled (without any css) page, starting with this message

"Why does this page look like this?
    This page has been designed to work best with current browsers. If you're seeing this message, you either have an older browser, or you have disabled CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) support in your browser. You can continue using this browser, but you won't experience MSN at it's best. Your experience may suffer, and the reliability and security of your information cannot be guaranteed"

My box runs a winxp pro with sp2, win xp and IE is up to date, firefox works just fine.

I ran hijackthis and adaware, i have bitdefender installed and up to date, no virus, no nothing...

Anybody experienced this problem before?

Thanx

2. jngabi

jngabi Guest

Hello, anybody?

in addition, i would like to say that this happens on 2 different computers, one with xp home edition (which is not updated), and one with winxp sp2, fully updated, they are not in the same network, i switch the dial-up conexxion from one to the other :)

Thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.