Why do people use so many programs...

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Metal425, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I was cautioned myself that there exists compatibility issues using both so as a workaround, if you can call it that, i partition a drive. One partition keeps FD-ISR on it with the usual security shielding programs while the other i run AE on, and believe me, it's nice to LOCK away potential files that might pose a threat and WHITELISTS those you approve of that are safe.

2. ahriman

ahriman Registered Member

EASTER,
    I just saw your recent post on the EQSecure+Sandboxie+Returnil? thread. So you run two copies of XP? I could buy another XP and install it on one of my other hardrives, and have 'both worlds'. Thanks for all the feedback!

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

If you can make it work for you, all the more. I can't verify at all about XP Home. Mine is a XP Pro Volume License which is more flexible for multiple PC's in my studio, hence i could fill each wall with a system if so inclined. My research requires multiple systems and is why i opted for that License.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.