Why BoClean?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Blackcat, Mar 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Blackcat, i do agree and i think it's all quiet again.
    I'm sure there never was any intention from nobody to become overheated, but yeah, people love to express their favorites and worries to the fullest
    Unexpected views on BOClean have been posted, as well as other views/products.
    TDS has speech technology included, which opened for me a whole new world of speech technology and msagents, which inspired MrBlaze tremendously as you see in the few former postings above.

About BOClean i told in first instancer i don't know from own experience, only "hear-say" from some users about the product and outstanding support.
    You've seen how Kevin is around to react here and help users with the questions this thread caused them.
    I keep out of the discussions between developers and their test results.
    For TDS i can just say from own experience and many users outstanding product and fabulous support also. What both offer is different, with coming new versions for all products mentioned so in a few months things might look very different.
    So for this the advice to look patiently and test for yourself, take all time to get used to the stuff as the evaluation products do give good protection/detection already. I must admit once i had it on my system years ago i registered the same day.
    Keep on looking around and don't hesitate to ask questions, which the people will be most happy trying to answer to the best.

2. Felicity

Felicity Guest

On one PC (W9:cool: I use Kav4lite and BOclean.
    On another (XPhome) I use KAV4 and BOclean.
    Like that for a month now.
    No problems.

I also have TH on the XP pc. No probs.
    TH was on the W98 pc, with BOclean at the same time.
    Until I started to move stuff to the new machine.

One day I'll get another XP pc and chuck-out the W98.

I like BOclean, works with NOD also, PCcillon,NAV,AVAST4,RAV8,Finjan.

Sensible/nicelicenseagreement, helps me move usage etc
    without waiting for license to expire etc. Love it.

Not used DrWeb.

Support from BOclean and TH bods has been brilliant, 2 hours, 1 hour and 30 minures have been the response times for both while I re-loaded and moved prog (adding extra HD etc).

That's all folks. Hope this helps, good luck.

3. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

4. sig

sig Registered Member

I'll echo Mr Blaze on that, Felicity: "COOL!" :D

Thanks for the info. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.