Who is Your "Tool of the Day"?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by dog, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Who is Your "Tool of the Day"?

Hi All, ;)

I thought we would try something new ... This thread is for Naming your "Tool of the Day" ... My Favourite Segment of the Q107 Morning Show with John Derringer. I hope someones interested.

Name anyone who has committed any immoral injustice, act of stupidity, etc. I think you get the point.

You don't have to provide the Name ... but a short story of why this person is your "Tool of the Day".

Have Fun! ;)

To get your creative juices flowing ... Classic Rock Q107 ... has a few Windows Media Audio (WMA) Files ... Here --> http://www.q107.com/tool_of_the_day/derringer_tool.cfm

Take a listen ... Some of them will have you ROTF LYAO ... Check them monthly as they are regularly updated.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Dalton McGuinty.

snowbound

3. dog

dog Guest

A True Local Story.

This guy goes into a local gas station to commit a robbery ... there are no security cameras (it's a rural type area - Small townish) ... The Midnight Cashier hands the money over to the robber ... she is shaken by the event, and a little hysterical ... she screams at the robber ... that the boss won't believe she was robbed, and he'll pin the blame on her. She then demands that the robber leave some sort of proof he was there, I think she was thinking, for this guy to break something ... or leave some kind of evidence of the robbery.

What does this Tool do ... he leaves the cashier his gym membership! :eek: The police dept. arrested the man two hours later.

Crime doesn't Pay ... especially when you're an idiot!

4. dog

dog Guest

Sadly ... He's the Tool of the Year ... as far as Ontarions are concerned ... Only 2 more years.

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

My apologies, the response was political.....

snowbound

6. dog

dog Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2004
  7. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks for the tip. [​IMG] i was just reading How Lock Picking Works, and my mind started to wander o_O :D

8. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

It’s Not Only Men Who Don’t Ask For Directions

A Baltimore, Maryland, woman got lost after driving away from her home and didn’t stop driving until she reached Syracuse, New York. Being so greatly embarrassed, she flagged down a passing police cruiser and claimed she had been kidnapped at gunpoint in Baltimore. This claim resulted in a cross-state manhunt involving 5 police agencies.

When the truth came out, her husband was allowed to drive her back to Baltimore only after he promised that he’d do all the driving.

9. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Oops, That One Slipped

Oklahoma City: Dennis Newton was on trial for the armed robbery of a convenience store in district court when he fired his lawyer. Assistant district attorney Larry Jones said Newton, 47, was doing a fair job of defending himself until the store manager testified that Newton was the robber. Newton jumped up, accused the woman of lying and then said, "I should of blown your (expletive) head off." The defendant paused, then quickly added, "If I'd been the one that was there." The jury took 20 minutes to convict Newton and recommended a 30-year sentence.

10. dog

dog Guest

LOL, Thanks Rita ... Mr. Newton certainly is "A Tool of the Day" ;) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.