While uninstalling Acronis OS selector lost XP but win98 is there.How to find back XP

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by roysubrata, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roysubrata

roysubrata Registered Member

While uninstalling Acronis OS selector dumped me with the choice to pick one OS to be the default OS to boot from when there is no OS Selector. I chose Win98 and lost the XP boot option when later I re-installed Acronis OS Selector. How to find/extract the Boot Image of XP (from CD??) and include the XP in Acronis OS selection list? CAn anybody help me...

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Re: While uninstalling Acronis OS selector lost XP but win98 is there.How to find bac

roysubrata

Welcome to Wilders!

Your duplicate post was removed. Please don't double post as this leads to confusion.

This post is in the right forum and will be seen by support.

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Re: While uninstalling Acronis OS selector lost XP but win98 is there.How to find bac

Hi Ron,

Are you sure? I would have thought that the Acronis Disk Director Suite forum is more appropriate.

Kind regards
    Tom

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I believe that may be the case. Thanks. :)

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello roysubrata,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Multiboot Managing Software.

Could you please create Acronis Report in the way described at Acronis Help Post and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread indicating on which partition exactly Windows XP was installed? We will provide you with the instructions on how to get Windows XP back.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.