Which Version?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by presrc, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. presrc

presrc Registered Member

I am a TrueImage user since the beginning of time. I never paid any attention to the corporate solutions, however, I'm wondering if I would be better off with the workstation 9.1 version. Except for the added expense, would there be any other downside to going to the workstation from the home version??

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello presrc,

I don't think there is a downside apart from the extra cost and the much greater download size (not recommended for dial-up users!!). It has everything the new, re-engineered, Build 3567 of TI Home V9.0 has and then some. The BIG plus for home user "hardware junkies" as I see it is that you can then also purchase the Acronis Universal Restore add-on, which makes it somewhat easier(?!) to transfer your current setup to different hardware.

Anyway, I recommend you download the TI 9.1 Workstation User's Guide, have a read and then make up your own mind ;).

Regards

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello presrc,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that the main reason to use Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation it is ability to perform remote back up and restore over a network. Please read more information about features of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation in the respective User's Guide. Please also find the list of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation features on our web site.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

4. presrc

presrc Registered Member

I notice that Windows XP Home is not listed as a supported OS for Workstation 9.1. Is this true? If not true, are all the features and installable options available to the XP Home user?

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello presrc,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation supports Windows XP Home operating system. All the features of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation are available in this operating system too.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.