Which Security Suite Do You Recommend?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by SecurityRookie, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My laptop came with McAfee Internet Suite - which I do not like at all. I have also been advised by some college friends (one of whom suggested I post the following question on Wilders) to stay away from Symantec's NIS.

Are there any really good suites out there? I want a good Firewall, AntiVirus and AntiSypware - don't need much else, but I do like the idea of a suite vs. separate programs... How about the following?

BitDefender Pro Plus Suite
    F-Secure Internet Suite
    ZoneAlarm Internet Suite

Thanks for any help.

2. Trackstar

Trackstar Guest

go free. or go home. ;)

Ad-aware & friends: spybot s&d, spyware blaster, hijackthis.
    Antivir
    Zone Alarm

this should be a starting point on all computers. OF COURSE, AV and FW will be different for others.. ;)

3. Reggie

Reggie Guest

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

To the guest posters in this thread, you are in violation of this forums Terms of Service, specifically: "Whether you participate as a guest or registered member, posting on the forum using multiple identities for purposes such as but not limited to bumping topics, supporting a position stated by one identity through use of another, or to mislead or misdirect in any way is prohibited."

You have continuously tried to spam this forum entering into other's threads using multiple guest names to promote an anti-virus while bashing other anti-virus products. You are not doing that particular product any favours, nor the members here in attempting to mislead them. If the product is as good as you say, then it should be able to stand on it's own merits without the assistance of spammers.

This thread is now closed, and will be removed shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.