Which file sharing service do you recommend?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by faircot, Dec 29, 2016.

1. faircot

faircot Registered Member

I've been using a basic Dropbox account for sharing the occasional pics and small videos but I'm looking for other free or paid options with perhaps better security (not that I've anything to hide in the files I'm sharing!).

The only comparative reviews I've found are four years old and I'd be interested to know what people are using on their PC and Android devices for this.

2. Spartan

Spartan Registered Member

~ Removed Off Topic Political Reference Comment ~

I use OneDrive, comes free with my Office 365 Home subscription and gives you 1TB of space for 5 users and 5 users can use office with that license in addition to 5 mobile devices / tablets. subscription costs around 99 USD per year and also includes 60 mins free Skype minutes to call internationally every month

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  3. faircot

faircot Registered Member

Ditto. I must be really thick because, having scoured the Internet on this subject, I didn't realise until a couple of days ago that it was possible to share links to files with OneDrive:oops:

4. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

I have created a Flip Book, using the Flip PDF software, which I would like for my friends to view. The Flip PDF program allows me to publish the book as an .html, .exe, .app or .fbr file. I though Dropbox would be my answer but after uploading the book as an .exe file I couldn't preview the book. When I looked for the supported files I found that Dropbox doesn't support any one of the extensions. If someone could suggest or recommend how I could accomplish what I want to do I would appreciate it very much. As always I appreciate all replies and would thank you in advance.

John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.