Which anti-phishing software?

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by boss64, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boss64

boss64 Registered Member

I want install some of known anti-phishing software. Tell me, please, your experience with software like FraudEliminator, Netcraft or MSN anti-phishing toolbar.

2. benton4

benton4 Registered Member

'Greetings. I currently use Netcraft as it seams to have better reviews and more widely known. Castlecops forum has a good post regarding various anti-phishing products. You might want to check them out.

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

i too use netcraft as it works with firefox; im also waiting for sitehound (firefox version). when i tried fraudeliminator, it didnt work too well. and msn toolbar, is that for IE?

4. ghodgson

ghodgson Registered Member

5. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I was using SpoofStick, Google Anti-Phising and Site Advisor...;) Haven't tried FraudEliminator coz I heared that it can slow down surfing, and I just removed EarthLink Toolbar coz it just have its own site that directs your browser w ads and also it sometimes it is annoying not to load the page you want to see. :oops:

6. engenius1

engenius1 Registered Member

I use the phishing detector by the fair trade authority. It is a free addon for outlook express and works brilliantly for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.