Where's my Dozer?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by bigbuck, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

HAAAA!.....HAA!......HA!.....HAHAHA!........I laugh in the face of L.....errrrr.....big ed said I laugh in the face of LWM and Detox........

Cochise, :cool:

PS. You would be well advised to stay clear of my left flank ed....nothing personal.....it's for your own good......I tend to make strange noises when I drop into my 'Crouching Tiger' position........

2. big ed

big ed Registered Member

How does that saying go 'laugh and the whole World laughs w/you....cry and you're forever known as a big Wuss'. Be strong...marshall the troops...lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the neerdowells. Don't worry mon amie, I've added a few more quid to your Ins. Policy so I will be well provided for should the unthinkable occur.

I know that you feel better now.

big ed

Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
  3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

It's good to know that friends are standing by....somewhere or other....in times of need........

Cochise, :cool:

4. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

I got it primed and painted General Ed..used it for RR in Chu Lai but it will still get the job done..tighten those leather straps and show them how it's done big guy. ;)

Attached Files:

5. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Wow!! Awesome job!! Hoorahs all around and 10 Attaboys for the new CO of the Hoorah Brigade Intelligence (Duh!!) Squad. You have done your Doody in all the right places. No need to cover the doody. Blacksmeare can just send Buckstabber over w/scooper to clean it up. Looks like the perfect Command Vehicle to lead the troops as we roll over the insurgents. The color pink is sure to strike fear in those scalawags.

More Hoorahs all around and a bunch of medals for one and all!!!!

Bravely leading his loyal troops from his bunker in Wyoming, Lt Gen Big ed, USMC

6. Primrose

I traded all my lucky strikes and powdered coffee out the c-rations for these so the straps don't get too tight...crush those columbian beans first and I will ask the Gunny to make us some donuts. ;)

Attached Files:

7. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

BACK IN GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANPAPPY'S DAY

THOSE HAD A DIFFERENT USE!!

(AND THEY USUALLY WEREN'T PINK, BUT THAT IS A VERY PRETTY .........o_O)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
  8. big ed

big ed Registered Member

C'mon Troops, lets get serious!!! There has been entirely too much giggling in the ranks at roll call lately!!!! Marj.....Bathrobe and hair curlers just ain't gonna git it and at morning mess please use your utensils when eating SOS. Primrose.....Pink polka dots on uniform may be good camoflage whilst driving me about in the Command Veh. but really dosen't convey a take charge image to the Grunts. Where in hell is Cochiseo_O I gave him an overnite pass many nites ago. I called the 'Home'...not there..I called the Swiss Miss....not there....I called the stable....no Paint....I called Nurse Rotunda...ditto. I didn't think to call his Music Teacher; he may be taking his Alpenhorn lessons. I fear I must take drastic steps to whip the Troops into shape!!!!

But first lets do a bunch of Hoorahs with Medals and promotions for one and all!!!

It's good to be King, big ed XXX

Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
  9. Primrose

Attached Files:

10. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Aah rats!!!!!

I think you may have slightly missed the gist of my previos post. How do you think it looks to the troops when I fall giggling off the Review Stand knocking over the coffee table and crushing the Brigade Mascot. As Intel Off. you must preserve those sites so they may be shown at our next strategy meeting. No drinks of any kind will be served!

Hoorahs, Medals,...yadda..yadda..

Carry on, Bid ed (I have decided to remain incognito as "The Hills are Alive with the Sounds of Gunfire"). Julie Andrews was reportedly a crack shot!!

11. Primrose

I saw a few shot fired last night in rapid sucksession..I used your glass to map out the fields of opportunity..this could be a Trapp. The platoon spotted some Doe_Re_Mi over the next hill.

http://www.joke-archives.com/drinking/doremebeer.html

All over night passes will be suspended until your return. :(

Attached Files:

12. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Every time I think you hit your peak you come up w/another gotcha!! I am back in the Dispesery having Nurse Maria von something or other massaging my sore sides. As I have depleted my Medal supply just bump your rank up a couple of notches. I hope I'm not outranked!!

Hoorah, big ed

PS..I wonder how the 'Do Re Me' song would sound as played by our Bagpipers?

13. ME - MARJA

ME - MARJA Guest

CATS HAVE NO THUMBS!! I CAN'T USE UTENSILS, GOT CLAWS THO!

MAJOR MARJA OF THE HIP HIP HOORAH CO. :cool:

14. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Point (ouch)well taken!!! Carry on!!!

15. Primrose

That's how she handles the dozer...as the manual states " A bird in the bush tastes better without hands." :ninja:

Attached Files:

16. big ed

big ed Registered Member

As any Basic Recruit knows the correct quote is "A bird in the hand is better than two overhead"!! Duck....incoming!! :p

17. Marja

WHAT BIRD?!?!?!?!?!?

Attached Files:

18. Primrose

The recruits will be using sparkling Cold Duck® in the next Campagne, thanks to your generous bar tab at the officer's club. Major Marja will be serving Pheasant under Glass as we claw our way through ITR.
    A few of the oldtimers want to reup for another Tour. ;)

Hang on a sec! Why just play when you could scoreo_O Registration on this site is totally free and will make sure your great scores are saved every time you play! Click here to register for free now!

Game title: Duck Hunt
    Author: Lt Gen Big ed, USMC

Description: Are you a real hunter?

http://www.mcleague.com/mdp/index.php?module=pnFlashGames&func=display&id=16

Attached Files:

19. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Uh Maj Marg,

Sorry about that misdirected dispatch. The Semaphore/Smoke Signal Unit has remitted an apology for giving you the bi.., well you know. As CO Cochise has been AWOL since Monday a week hence I am offering compensation of some leftover spaghetti and a ltr of homebrewed rutabaga wine for sauce!!

Keep up the good and righteous fight, bid ed

PS...Oh yeah...I almost forgot!!! Hoorahs, Medals,....whatever...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  20. big ed

big ed Registered Member

In reference to all the Duck stuff....I have pulled off the 'Soup'...[edit]....'Coup' of the week. I discovered a copy of the 'Marx Bros' classic to be shown at Mess (unfortunately an apt term) tom. nite. Remember!!! Free pizza for all loyal troops!! (One pizza/size small should do it!!)

Sliced to order, bid ed

21. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I wonder if Buckstubby ever found whatever it was he was looking for??

22. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

23. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey Big Beak,

You don't scare me!!!! Uh, just so I'm aware, what does the term 'Massive Poster' mean by your mug?? Are we talking about size (of what), ego, or do you work for the Telephone Co.

Lalalalala, Eduardo

24. Marja

WHERE IS COCHISE?? :doubt:

ANYWAY, I TOOK DELIVERY OF THIS FOR YA, BID ED...........

PRIM'S OUT TEST DRIVING IT AS WE SPEAK.......I THINK HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT FILLING IN FOR SOMEONE......OR FILLING LATRINES OR ....o_O I FORGOT!

MAJOR MARJA OF THE HIP HIP HOORAH CO.

(I AM NOT A BOT, DON'T BELIEVE THE STORIES YOU HEAR! :ninja::rolleyes:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  25. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Cochise, Here is the largest bulldozer in the world. When do you want it delivered

Komatsu 575 A2
    When Komatsu Mining Systems introduced its D575A Super Dozer in 1996, it defined the company’s commitment to provide the most productive mining dozers the industry had ever seen. Since its inception, the Komatsu D575 dozer — with its patented 90-yd.³ Super Dozer blade — has helped change the face of mining. With such large capacity, the blade offers 15 percent more productivity than a same size standard blade. Operators recognize up to 30 percent more productivity in uphill pushes as well. A full range of automated backward and forward movement through three positions — dig, carry and dump enable operators to speed their cycles and move additional material on every shift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.