where's hollywood?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by INTOXSICKATED, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INTOXSICKATED

INTOXSICKATED Registered Member

my good friend and frequent contributor to the forums, hollywoodpc, has vanished. :( rumor has it he fell for the old jedi mind trick, and is being forced to work as an enslaved security expert for the emperor aboard the death star. everyday he fights an inner battle with himself to find a balance somewhere between protecting the force, and at the same time, serving his new masters.

any truth to this?

someone also told me they've seen him driving an ice cream truck in downtown oakland.

other sources say he is working undercover as a zonealarm firewall programmer.

i intend to follow-up on all of these leads, and bring hollywood back to the wilders forums where he belongs. any help would be appreciated!

2. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Self imposed exile.. :(

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Well....I've never fallen to the jedi mind trick....neither am I on the dark side or the light side :p:D

I think hollywood is spending some quality time in Los Angeles (data collected from sources), studying Vampires :eek:

<I hope he doesnt find out about me being a vampire :eek:>

4. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

That is my understanding too. You can see plainly in the last post that he said 'goodbye' on INTOX's link to profile, bad feelings about change in Senior Member vs. Frequent Poster thing. Really right :oops: for me why such a good member would get so :mad: about this. I did not think he meant 'goodbye' for ever. He made a visit today see:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/memb...oindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=

Must still be :ninja: waiting for someone like me to make some outrageous remark so he can put me in my place :blink: :D :D (:D not to be taken seriously :D).

5. INTOXSICKATED

INTOXSICKATED Registered Member

i was just playing, i know he left. i just think it's sad that he left under those circumstances. one great thing about a forum is having the chance to express your own views as it pertains to the topics at hand. hollywood always had a strong opinion and never backed down from a good argument. without people like this, discussions and friendly arguments become pointless with everyone always agreeing with each other. not that i'm saying that is what happens here, i'm just saying people like hollwood can usually ignite a good debate because of their strong beliefs and willingness to stand up for them.

take this thread for example; started by trbot. it started off with an innocent question, which evolved into the spawning of a debate, all because diver disagreed with a statement made in the original question asked. it forced the mods to open this thread which i personally learned allot from. some people just think outside the box a little more than the rest of us. not that i agree with what they say, i always like to hear both sides of every story.

i guess i'm just kinda suprised that hollywood gave up and decided to move on as easily as he did. nothing more, nothing less. although this is a help forum, i think it's all about our different opinions and experiences that makes wilder's a great place. i know i might piss people off at times with my own off-the-wall remarks, but in the end i truly mean no harm. plus i drink too much, so no one takes me serious. not trying to start anything, just had a long day.

6. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

hollywoodpc has always been a nice guy. Like Intox said, a bit strong on the opinions, but a very nice guy.

Come back hollywood. Please :'(

7. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

HOLLYWOOD PC THIS IS SILLY - YOUR FRIENDS MISS YOU!!! GET BACK HERE BEFORE WE ALL START AGREEING ON EVERY LITTLE THING AND MAKE OURSELVES VERY NAUSEOUS!!

LOOK AT INTOX, HE'S IN SOBER NOW!!!

GET OFF YOUR MOUNTAIN AND ARGUE WITH SOMEONE!!

REALLY HOLLYWOOD WE DO MISS YOU!

8. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

9. JZKRUZZN

JZKRUZZN Guest

~BUMP~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.