where to enter the license key

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Ste.fan, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ste.fan

Ste.fan Registered Member

I'm accountable for several PCs, and have bought all the licenses for these computers. However, some computers are abroad.

So I had people download and install the trial version, and wanted them to enter the license key, but I don't know where to enter the license key.

Where?

Thanks

Stefan

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

I don't think TI is one of those programs where entering the key unlocks the features that were disabled. I believe you have to download the "real" version.

You should be able to go the Acronis site and register your product which will give you access to the downloads.

3. Ste.fan

Ste.fan Registered Member

Thanks for the quick response.

However, I do hope (!!!!!) that you are wrong. It would be a MAJOR drag, for people to download another 100MB, uninstalling the trial, and newly install the full version.

If nobody else responds here, I'll check with Acronis support, and will let you know here about the result.

Thx for now.

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

It is a FACT that there is NO way to put in your license key in the trial version. It applies to all products from Acronis.

Actually, when you purchase a product from Acronis, you are given the link to download the full version when you purchase online, or you will get a CD from a box. No offense here.. I understand that the installer of TI is big, but there is no magic to make a trial version to accept a license key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.