Where to buy W 11 key

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by pb1, Apr 26, 2023.

1. pb1

pb1 Registered Member

Hi. I am about to buy a W11 Home Retail key, where may be the best place for that?

Cheap of course but, reliable, no risktaking. I found the below but have no experience about it and have not heard about it either:
    https://www.chillkeys.com/?product=buy-microsoft-windows-11-home-retail-key

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2023
  2. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

I would suggest to use paypal option, even though it is more expensive, it starts at $2. Is it legal? I do not know, I am not a lawyer. It is bought, not stolen and the key activates. But since you are in EU, reselling OEM keys is legal there.
    Code:
    https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-windows-11-pro-cd-key-compare-prices

3. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

Legit Windows 11 keys are expensive, but you can activate Windows 11 with a Windows 7, 8, or 10 product key. Cheap product keys usually will work, but there is a chance that at some point Microsoft will blacklist the keys and they will stop working.

4. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

a genuine key is not cheap:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/windows-11-home/dg7gmgf0krt0
    $139, or 145€
    any other is from a key pool which is not genuine.
    "genuine" means key with a hologram sticker.
    if you want to get some cheap buy a genuine windows 7 with hologram sticker and use it when installing windows 11.

the problem behind cheap keys is - they are from an unused pool, microsoft reject a lot from time to time then you have to RMA the key or buy a new one.

genuine is yours!

5. pb1

pb1 Registered Member

Thanks all.

I forgot about the fact that one can install W 11, and then activate with a W 7 key. No upgrade nedeed.
    That`s how it will be, because i want to buy a legit key, nothing else.

I just bought a Lenovo for about 1077USD with intel 13:th generation which will fit nicely to a key for 11.95 at G2A :D.

6. Freki123

Freki123 Registered Member

I hope your key is better than the reviews they have on trustpilot (assuming the shop ends with .com)
    If it's not directly from MS, preinstalled or in a box from a big store in your city it is always a bit of a gamble to get a legit key.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
  7. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

People, who review it, forget that it is not a shop, it is a market, like ebay, there are different sellers. The shop only guarantees protection with premium payments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.