Where is the GDATA live support?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Pastaboi, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pastaboi

Pastaboi Registered Member

Hi, can someone link me to the GDATA UK live support page? I've read about this on the internet but can't find it on their site.

They seem to completely ignore emails and they've given me a faulty license. I paid for a 3PC license yet it only works on one machine at a time.

Can anyone help me get in touch with these guys? It seems ridiculous that they don't reply to emails.

2. Badcompany

Badcompany Registered Member

Hi Pastaboi,
    Live support is on the UK web-site. http://www.ultimateinternetsecurity.com/
    Badcompany.

Attached Files:

3. Pastaboi

Pastaboi Registered Member

Ah, that's on UIS. I bought it directly from GDATA (big mistake, I've realised).

I have contacted UIS to see if there's any way to resolve this, though, seeing as GDATA themselves are completely unresponsive. :/

4. fasteddy2020

fasteddy2020 Registered Member

I had the exact same issue. I wish I had bought my license through UIS. Love the program, hate the support. UIS are extremely nice but their hands are a little tied if you didn't buy from them, they are unable to access your account info if you did not purchase through them. I am using UIS in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.