WHere is the answers?

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by TickedOFF, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TickedOFF

TickedOFF Guest

Hi. I am fed up with no answers on this fourm as to why os selector will not boot. It keeps hanging. I looked into the file called mbrfound.dat and it states it can't find an os. This is bull **** cause if an os can't be found then how in the hell am i able to cus the **** out of you morons. I think its time we people who are using the demo get some answers right here on the fourm. My next step if i get no answer will be reporting a unstable program to microsoft for investagtion. I have gotten a lot of support and satisfaction from microsoft for unstable, inprocise and misconfigured programs from many companies so far. So microsoft hates 3rd parties who deam a pc useless like os selector does. Not ever user knows how to use the fixmbr command. No i will not email acronis support for the second time so don't bother putting that email address here. Please post the answer here so we users can bypass the please wait processing screen. This will speed up the fix of the problem and have less pissed off people as we can see on this fourm. If i don't see an answer here within 2 business days from 1/7/05 microsoft will have full attention of the problem and company. NO JOKE. Worse then being sued like that other guy said he would do. Microsoft plays no games with the facts.

2. MickeyTheMan

MickeyTheMan Security Expert

3. ticked off

ticked off Guest

that link does not support the problems. people here must really want to hear from ms.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

ticked off

You have stated your case and made your point. Thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.