Where is Eset support/customer service?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by geepee, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geepee

geepee Registered Member

About a month ago I emailed customer support to upgrade from Nod32 to the full security package - NO REPLY!

Nearly a week ago I emailed tech support as I am having a boot-up issue with nod32 av - NO REPLY!

Three days ago I emailed someone in Sales requesting some kind of reply from Eset - NO REPLY!

Any clues?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

You've landed in the right place to get all your answers. The Eset mods are very good.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you contact ESET, LLC in the US or another distributor / reseller ? Did you get a confirmation email after submitting your queries and were assigned a ticket ID ?

4. geepee

geepee Registered Member

Hi Marcos -thanks for the quick reply.

On three separate occasions, I emailed from the main eset site - never received any email confirmations either time.

5. geepee

geepee Registered Member

Here is the last contact I made with eset via email (not the "form" contact from their site): (by the way, I received no reply back from this one either):

I apologize for addressing this email to you, but it was the only one I saw that didn't require a "form" fillout - which is the problem and the reason why I am trying to contact Customer Service.

I am not sure what has happened in the last several months with ESET, but I assure you I am mystified...about a month ago I emailed (using the "form" of course), requesting a price to upgrade from AntiVirus to the complete security package - NO REPLY from ESET up until today!

Then 2 days ago, I used the "form" again to set up a ticket because Nod32 no longer loads like it should - it is a problem at your end...once again, NO REPLY!

6. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

7. geepee

geepee Registered Member

When I open the egui of Nod32 and use this window for Help, there are links for Customer Care offered - that is the link I used - I assume it is the same as the one you just listed.

8. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

would it be too difficult to post that link? It would reduce the need for guessing.

9. geepee

geepee Registered Member

10. geepee

geepee Registered Member

cudni - thanks for the link - why would this not be part of the nod32 interface instead of the embedded link to eu.

I have started a new ticket for the technical issue I am having (but definitely not for an update to the security suite ).

11. vtol

vtol Registered Member

unless you are looking for a phone the option for communicating with the Eset customer service is well embedded in the NOD interface, incl. a link to the web form or and as recommended the link above, popping up the form as shown below

30-01-2011 17-41-38.png

12. geepee

geepee Registered Member

I did not want a phone call - here is what I get when I use the Help (just below the upper-corner X). It goes to the eu website!

Attached Files:

13. vtol

vtol Registered Member

and what do you get when you click instead just the item above - 'contact customer care'?

14. geepee

geepee Registered Member

http://www.eset.eu/support/form

I have no reason to believe that the first Customer Care (recommended...) selection is going to go anywhere else but this link!

15. vtol

vtol Registered Member

you get on 2 different help menu items the web form, is that what you are saying?

16. geepee

geepee Registered Member

yes - from the area of the egui you suggested in your attachment, and from the area that I initially used (see my attachment).

17. vtol

vtol Registered Member

there are 2 different 2 menu entries in both areas:

the upper ones marked red will open the NOD embedded form, which is recommend for contacting customer care, whilst the yellow marked entries will open the web form.

30-01-2011 21-02-13.png

18. geepee

geepee Registered Member

this will be my last reply to this thread -

your yellow highlights go to the link I have posted for you more than once - I have no reason to believe that your pink selections will go anywhere other than the same links!

end of my posts.

19. vtol

vtol Registered Member

not sure what went wrong here...

20. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

21. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

Agreed. A bit of a strange ending.

Jim

22. jongie

jongie Registered Member

I have only rarely needed to get in touch with ESET support here in UK but I sent a request form late on Saturday (yesterday) evening. I had received a response by 10:00 today (Sunday) and a follow up with advice before lunchtime. Excellent! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.