Where do I find my True Image s/n?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MplsBob, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MplsBob

MplsBob Registered Member

Where do I find my True Image serial number. It is necessary for me to have it in order to use one page of the Acronis site.

I just downloaded the software and it was already in running order. No humongous "keys" or anything like that.

Help/About did not contain it.

Thanks in advance.

2. norrisg

norrisg Registered Member

Uh huh, and where did you download it from?

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MplsBob,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify where you have purchased Acronis True Image 9.0?

If you have purchased the download version, you get a serial number via e-mail.

If you have purchased the software at Acronis online store, please submit a request for technical support using Ask a question before you purchase Acronis software link. Provide the information confirming your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.) and the link to this thread. We will try to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

4. MplsBob

MplsBob Registered Member

I purchased ATI from AtomicPark.com and it was delivered via Digital River, Inc.

I never did receive an e-mail with the activation key. This is what threw me, as I kept looking for that e-mail and was unable to find it. I only received an e-mail about how the charge would appear on my credit card.

It was only after I went through my piled-up printer output that I discovered a printout I made of the transaction. On that page was an "activation key" comprised of five 5-character fields.

So I had it all along, it just wasn't where I expected it to be.

To make matters worse, I actually used it at download time when I installed ATI and then forgot that was where it was.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.