Where can I find...?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by atomomega, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atomomega

atomomega Registered Member

Hey, just came back to my country after some time abroad, and as I suspected, my VIPRE subscription finally ran out. I do now intend to renew it, so I came back to Wilders looking for a chart a member made a while back breaking down the pros/cons of free AV's. I know that there are new competitors not included in that list, so I'm not sure if it's updated or if someone made up a new one already.
    Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. jna99

jna99 Registered Member

3. Dermot7

Dermot7 Registered Member

4. Brandonn2010

Brandonn2010 Registered Member

Hey my chart! :D Most of that is outdated, but free AVs are trending to adding features, not removing. I have little reviews on what I believe are the top free AVs on my site linked in my signature though.

5. atomomega

Thank you guys! The polls are interesting enough to keep me reading pages and pages with opinions. And yes, that was the chart I was looking for. Thank you jna99, Dermot7 and Brandonn2010.
    BTW, Brandonn2010 I liked your website man. ;)

6. jna99

jna99 Registered Member

sure, np. sorry that I can't direct you to a recent thread about what you want to know. and sorry to Branndon2010 / Dermot7 for not finding the chart comparison. :oops: . I believe its from the year 2010.

Anyway, I hope that will find what you are looking for and it is always good to check opinions of others before trying another product for your laptops or desktops. :thumb:
    I find the the info found on Wilders very interesting and help me alot when trying to find more info about a product or what other users experience.

7. atomomega

That's the magic about this site. Community-powered. Hehe.
    Thank you again man! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.