Where can I download 3.0.684?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Pecker_Head, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pecker_Head

Pecker_Head Registered Member

Hello Folks,

I am certain this has been asked before. I am giving up on NOD32 V4 entirely. I will *NEVER* make the mistake of using that version *EVER* again. I need to know how/where to download the 3.0.684 version of NOD32 along with the ESET Remote Administrator software for use with version 3.0.xxx of said antivirus. Can anyone confirm that the 3.0.xxx versions are 'safe' to use? I am tired of installing/uninstalling/reinstalling both OS's and ESET v4.0BE. I should be more specific when making this request. I am looking for the Business Edition for my Windows Server 2003 SP2. Thank you for your assistance.

-Pecker_Head

2. Pecker_Head

Pecker_Head Registered Member

Ok, I found the download page for v3.0. The only remaining question I have is this. Is the Remote administrator console/server useable with both version 4.0 and 3.0? I see a download for v3.1.11 of the console/server, but cannot find any information of which version is to be used with 3.0.684 of NOD32BE. Thank you for your assistance.

-Pecker_Head

3. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

I believe it is designed to run both to ease upgrading from v3 to v4 for businesses over a period of time instead of "all-in-in-day".

4. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Just a note. When I download the .exe file for any app, I always click Save. The .exe file goes to My Downloads and I then click it to install the app from there. I don't delete the .exe when I'm done, but save it in case. Then when I upgrade to the next version at a later date, I save that as well. This way if I install a version that is a problem, I can just uninstall and revert to an earlier version without any searching. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.