When will my trial version expire?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by olaha, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olaha

olaha Registered Member

I downloaded and installed the trial version of Nod32 2.5 a while ago. The problem is I don't remember exactly when and I can't find any information within the program when it will expire. I have looked in NOD32 System Tools, but I couldn't find that information there.

2. zashita

zashita Registered Member

You can find this in the Nod32 Control Center -> Nod32 Sytem Tools -> Informations
    If you have a trial version installed, the first line shows you this, and you have the time left for your trial version the next line.

Regards

3. pykko

pykko Registered Member

u have only 30 days free trial. :p

4. akshay_k72

akshay_k72 Registered Member

That is the way it is suppose to be but my trial version did not update today. The trial version which I was running was suppose to expire on 7th August. I got a message today morning that no further updates are possible and I need to purchase the software in order to get the updates. It expired almost a week before the actual date of expiry. Strange :rolleyes:

Since only a week was left and I had to purchse the software anyway, I did exactly that and now using the commercial version.

Cheers

Akshay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.