When someone knocks...How should I answer?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Tuggboat, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuggboat

Tuggboat Registered Member

I guess my firwalls not right yet and by the learning curve I'm on it will be a while if ever. In the meantime I was wondering what I should do when Someone's knocking on my door so to speak. Last nite I noticed somebody and started trying out the plugins in TD3. Real simple stuff like whois and resolve. I couldn't get anywhere so I just started Pinging them and the buggers flew the coup. Some inquisitive Aussie is the most I could figure out.

But It looks like I have a pile of Very interesting toolso_O?? What should I do with them? Is it impolite to ping? Should I just kill them? What do you TD3 folk do?

Newbie Bob
    thanks

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Tugboat, Have you got the licensed version or the trial?
    If licensed I would join the TDS3 private froum over at DCS as there is awealth of information regarding using many of the TDS3 utilitieas such as backdooor knock etc.
    You can get to the private forum bu dropping an email to support@diamondcs.com.au noting your license details.

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.